Monday, October 8, 2012

Season of Love (#5 Kauffman Amish Bakery), by Amy Clipston


I have to say that I have truly enjoyed this Kauffman Amish Bakery series by Clipston.  I am sure I’ve said this before, but she really rivals Beverly Lewis’s Amish fiction.  If you look at the library you will see dozens of writers of Amish fiction, so I have to hand it to Clipston for managing to come up with something unique.  So many times I’ve seen the same basic story over and over again with very little delineation.  In this five book series, I’ve read five very creative and very different story-lines. 

In Season of Love, Clipston is not only capturing the Amish lifestyle, but it’s also another coming of age story in the series.  While some of the other girls in the earlier books struggled with whether or not to be a part of the Amish community, Katie has no issue there.  Her obstacles only begin after her baptism into the Amish faith.  I think you’ll really enjoy this entire series by Clipston.  The only sad part is that the series is coming to an end.  I will definitely be reading more of Clipston in the future, even if it can’t be more of this series.

8 comments:

  1. amazing. Did you code it yourself or did you get a programmer to get it done to suit your needs?
    With all the doggone snow we have gotten as of late I am stuck inside , fortunately there is the internet, thanks for giving me something to do.
    With all the doggone snow we have gotten recently I am stuck inside , fortunately there is the internet, thanks for

    Ro water purifier
    UF water purifier
    Hydrogen water bottle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just thought I would comment and say awesome theme, did you code it on your own? Really looks excellent!
    Music began playing when I opened this webpage, so frustrating!
    Is it alright to post some of this on my website if I include a reference to this page?
    British original art

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Really like your blog! Ideal important information that has been truly helpful. I hope you and your loved ones have a very good day!
    This is very fascinating, Youre a very professional blogger. Ive joined your rss feed and look ahead to in quest of more of your excellent post. Additionally, Ive shared your website in my social networks!
    shopbymark

    ReplyDelete
  4. sexy women? Check liseli seks !
    The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought youd have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention.
    To the point andshopbymark

    ReplyDelete
  5. written well, thanks much for the info
    Thanks for putting this up, it was quite helpful and helped immensely
    How is it that just anybody can write a blog and get as popular as this? Its not like youve said anything incredibly impressive more like youve painted a pretty picture over an shopbymark

    ReplyDelete
  6. posting, it was quite handy and helped a lot
    Is it okay to reference some of this on my blog if I include a backlink to this page?
    Certainly agree shopbymark

    ReplyDelete
  7. ll issue I cannot make my reader pick up your rss feed, I'm using google reader by the way.
    Please message me with a few tips about how you made this website look this good, Id be thankful.
    Keep it up, great job! Just the stuff I had to know.
    I just added thishopbymark

    ReplyDelete
  8. Citations are hugely influential for Local SEO to help boost your Website, which will gain you more customers!
    uk directory services

    ReplyDelete